Commercial Palm Trees...A Review




A year ago I was fortunate to take a wonderful AmaWaterways River Cruise of the Danube.  While touring Melk Abbey in Austria, with it's lovely botanical gardens, I noticed these large palms and just outside the picture was a tractor with a forklift waiting for a break in the crowd so that the palms could be moved.  Yes, in Austria these lovely trees must be moved into a greenhouse to survive the coming winter.  As a Master Gardener, I do love natural plants, but there are times when I wonder if it might be more cost effective to enjoy the benefits of well-crafted silk greenery.

Recently I was asked to review the website of Commercial Palm Trees  a leading national interior landscape firm who have been in business for over 40 years.  They specialize in landscape planning and design, landscape architecture, trees installation, plant service and maintenance programs and commercial décor.  

If you have a business or office that needs a visual remake check these out for Inspiration. 



And be prepared for what looks like a tourist brochure of exotic places you'll want to visit.  Their website is beautiful.  



And, what about putting the exotic in your home....




*** I recently became a reviewer for Commercial Palm Trees and, as such, received a small product from their retail business, Silk Plants Direct.  They are offering a unique deal for readers who wish to buy at Silk Plants Direct.  Use this code “ BLOGGER10 “ and receive 10% Off on their products except for custom made.


 This is what I received...Pothos.  I was quite surprised at how realistic it looks and how well made.  It even has a nice hanging basket.  I will definitely buy from them.  Their orchids look fantastic.  My real ones won't re-bloom....sob...guess what my next purchase from Silk Plants Direct will be. 




***And for my Blogging friends...let me know if you would like to be a reviewer for Commercial Palm Trees.

Comments

Popular Posts